A lover of technology with a fascination for the cultural, societal & business transformation that could be realized through responsible application of analytics.
I’ve has spent the last decade building analytics technology at IBM. I led IBM LanguageWare from small NLP research project into an enterprise technology that underpins dozens of IBM products, including IBM Watson of Jeopardy fame. In recent years my primary interest has been the application of content, semantic, and network analysis to deliver smarter, personalized and contextualized solutions for individuals and organizations.
I’ve a long-standing love for the humanities and as a result I sit on advisory boards for the Digital Repository of Ireland at the Royal Irish Academy, and the Digital Arts & Humanities PhD Program at Trinity College Dublin.
- Bio: mariewallace.info
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mariewallace
- Twitter: twitter.com/marie_wallace
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/Allthingsanalytics
- Google+: google.com/+MarieWallace
- Flipboard: flipboard.com/profile/mariewallace
- Facebook: facebook.com/allthingsanalytics
IMPORTANT: All opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent those of my employer.